Bacteria by Victor Habbick:FreeDigitalPhotos
by egndukwe on October 10, 2012
Search MTSG posts
About Mind The Science Gap
Mind The Science Gap was a Science Communication Training blog that ran between 2012 - 2013.
Each semester, ten Master of Public Health students from the University of Michigan participated in a course on Communicating Science through Social Media. Each student on the course was required to post weekly articles here as they learned how to translate complex science into something a broad audience can understand and appreciate. And in doing so they were evaluated in the most brutal way possible - by the audience they were writing for!
THE SCIENCE OF RISKMind The Science Gap is supported by the University of Michigan Risk Science Center - check out riskscience.umich.edu for more articles about the science of health risks.
- Goodbye Mind The Science Gap
- Does living together before marriage increase the likelihood of divorce?
- Chronic Insomnia
- A bacterium with many hats
- Writing and Health
- Be Grateful Today and Sleep Better Tonight
- A Gene for Smelling Asparagus in Urine?
- HPV Vaccinations Among Males
- Sleep Patterns and Weight
- Chemicals in Pregnant Women
Please contact Andrew Maynard